11th Anniversary ‘Fashions for the Cure’ Style Show and Auction to Benefit Cancer Services Network
The Cancer Services Network was established in 1998 and assists under served cancer patients in Abilene and 18 surrounding counties. It provides financial as well as emotional support to area big country residence affected by cancer.
The event will feature a style show and silent auction hosted by Casa Authentique.
- Fashions for the Cure
- Hosted by Casa Authentique
- Benefiting Cancer Services Network
Date & Time
- Tuesday, October 7
- 7 pm (doors open at 6:30)
- Abilene Civic Center
- 1100 N. 6th
- Abilene, Tx 79601
- $30 advance
- $40 at door
- available at:
- Casa Authentique – 201 Walnut St
- CSN offices – 100 Chestnut Street, Suite 100
- Or purchase tickets online
Contact (325) 672-0040 for more information.