The Party is on With Aaron Copeland at the Firehouse Bar and Grill
Aaron Copeland hails from Corsicana, Texas where he grew up playing guitar and piano. When Aaron was old enough (early teens), he began playing honky-tonks with his dad and brothers.
By the time he was ready to soar on his own, Copeland took on being a musician for other Texas Music artists. Soon after he was writing songs and doing his own thing. Today Aaron Copeland entertains Texans both young and old alike.
Aaron’s bringing his unique style of Texas Music to Abilene on Saturday, November 18th. Listen to his latest release “Rain” in the video above. Then check out Aaron’s “Whiskey Time” in the music video below.
Don’t miss out on all the fun at the Firehouse Bar & Grill Saturday. Get your tickets early and reserved a table today.
- Aaron Copeland Live
Date & Time
- Saturday, November 18th, 2017
- Doors at 7:00 PM
- Happy Hour is 7 pm-9 pm
- Sponsored by: The Whitten Inn-University, Free Ride Motorcycles, 1st Choice Motors, My Mechanic of Abilene, Coco Palms Tanning and Smoothies
- Kitchen serving until 10 pm
- Motorcycle parking in back
- This is an 18 and up show
- Call 325-268-4399 to reserve a VIP table