Downtown Abilene Turns Cajun to Aid Local Scholarship Funds
Are you ready for some authentic Cajun food? The Abilene Education Foundation‘s 5th Annual Cajun Fest is April 9th in downtown Abilene. The event features a crawfish and shrimp boil. The event benefits the Abilene and Cooper High School Scholarship fund.
The feast will be catered by Chris Casto’s Cajun Cuisine from Bosier City, Louisiana. Casto is world known for his authentic Cajun Cuisine. So get your tickets now and get there early.
- North 4th and Cypress Downtown Abilene TX.
Date and Time
- Thursday, April 9th, 2015
- 5pm – 8pm
- $12.00 advance
- $15.00 at the event
- $6.00 advance child 12 & under
- $8.00 child at the event
- Tickets at Abilene Education Foundation 241 Pine St.
- For information call (325)-677-1444 ext. 5577
- Crawfish dinner include crawfish, shrimp, corn, potatoes, drink and dessert
- Kids plate is either crawfish & shrimp or a hotdog, chips and a drink.
- Entertainment from area schools
- Proceeds benefit AEF Scholarship Fund.