Eating Lions Club Spaghetti Helps Send Kids to Summer Camp
The 40th annual Cactus Lions Club and John Massey Memorial Spaghetti Supper is scheduled to take place at the Craig Middle School's cafeteria. This Cactus Lions fundraiser helps send handicapped children to the Lions Club camp in Kerrville.
Lions Club members say they have the best sauce hands down. What I know from past experience is that the spaghetti is good and it's all you can eat, so come hungry.
Remember, leave room for dessert because club members wives prepare and sell homemade goodies such as pies, cakes and cookies.
- Cactus Lions Club 40th Annual Spaghetti Supper
Date and Times
- Saturday, February 18th, 2017
- 4 PM - 8 PM
- Craig Middle School Cafeteria
- 702 South Judge Ely Blvd
- $8 adults
- $5 children 9 and under
- Tickets available from any Cactus Lions Club Member
- Tickets also available at the door
- Deserts are available at an additional cost
- Coffee, iced tea and water are included
- This is an 'all-you-can-eat' fundraiser.
- The Lions Club Camp is dedicated to helping children with disabilities