Center for Contemporary Arts is Hosting “Thanks for the Memories” Artwalk for Abilene Alzheimers Assoc.
The Center for Contemporary Arts along with the other downtown art galleries and museums will host a special “Thanks for the Memories” Artwalk, Thursday, September 12th in Abilene. The Abilene Alzheimer Association and Wisteria Place personnel will be on hand to answer questions and display the paintings by Alzheimer’s patients. The art work done by Alzheimer patients will only be on display during Artwalk. See what else is happening.
“Thanks for the Memories” Artwalk
Center for Contemporary Arts 220 Cypress St Abilene, TX
Date and Time
Thursday, September 12th, 2013 from 5:00 pm till 8:00pm
Bird Thomas at (325)677-8389
- 5-8 pm Bingo (In the Center’s Photo Gallery)
- 5-8 pm Cake Walk, McKay’s Bakery
- 5-8 pm Visiting Angels Digital Photo Booth
- 5-8 pm Most Memorable Meal Food Truck Competition
- 5-8 pm The World of Opera and The Music of Disney, at the Grace
- 6:00pm Key City Winds quintet performing Peter & the Wolf in the Center
- 6-8pm Zach Harmon Band at Monk’s Coffee House
- 6-8pm Magic Lamp Belly Dancers in Minter Park
- 6-8pm Interactive Storytelling at the National Center for Children’s Illustrated Literature
- 6:30 pm The Mockery Spoof fashion show
Don’t miss the awesome new exhibits, visit all the downtown art museums and galleries, and enjoy the art, activities and entertainment all for free. ArtWalk is a program of The Center for Contemporary Arts and the center of activity during ArtWalk. All proceeds from this Artwalk will benefit Abilene Alzheimer Association.