Fly in the Commemorative Air Force B-17 as It Tours West Texas
The Commemorative Air Force B-17 Texas Raiders airplane is touring West Texas. The historic B-17 that's in the video above, will be in both Abilene August 29th through September 1st and in Lubbock September 2nd through September 5th.
The best part about this tour is that you can go through the plane inside and out. You can also go for a ride in this B-17 Flying Fortress. This aircraft is one of only ten in existence and one of five that can still fly.
Curators of the touring B-17 museum encourage everyone to bring kids and cameras. Lean more about the role this once awesome fighting machine played in securing America's and the world's freedom.
- Commemorative Air Force B-17 Texas Raiders Tour
Date and Times
- Abilene - Monday, Aug. 29th - Thursday, Sept. 1st, 2016 from 10 AM - 6 PM daily
- Lubbock - Friday Sept. 2nd - Monday Sept. 5th, 2016 from 10 AM - 6 PM daily
- $10 Adult tour admission
- $5 Children under 12 tour admission
- $20 Family of five tour admission
- $475 Ultimate 'Living History Flight Experience
- Tours are conducted by actual crew members
- Flight reservations call 855-FLY-A-B17
- Texas Air and Space Museum