2016 Cruise Night Set for Saturday October 1st
The 34th Annual Cruise Night is scheduled to roll on Saturday, October 1st. This year, Cruise Night will benefit Boys & Girls Club of Abilene..
Cruise Night is a night of good ol’ fashioned cruisin’ along with live music and a dance. It’s perfect for the entire family.
Since Cruise Night grows more and more each year, we decided to change things up. So, we’re moving the event to downtown Abilene this year. The cruise will take place on North 1st, as always, but the dance and car show will be in beautiful downtown Abilene. This will be the most unique and most fun Cruise Night ever.
- 34th Annual Cruise Night
Date & Time
- Saturday, October 1st
- Free Cruise: 5-7pm
- Free dance and live music: 7pm-10pm
- featuring: Tiffany and the Lump
- Cruise: Sonic to Old K-Mart on North 1st.
- Car Show, Live Music, & Dance in Downtown Abilene
- Cypress Street between North 1st & North 6th
- Cruise: Free
- Dance/Live Music: Free
- Car Show Registration:
- $25.00 at Townsquare Media at 3911 South 1st
- $30.00 day of event