Larry Joe Taylor’s “Texas Music Festival”
Larry Joe Taylor‘s (LJT) Annual Texas Music Festival at Melody Mountain Ranch in Stephenville, is set for April 21st through April 26th. LJT’s Ranch has become the hot spot for the biggest names in Texas Music, and here’s a look at the early line up for this year.
Larry Joe says while the line up is not complete,here’s a sample of who is coming to the festival this year. They include Kevin Fowler, Eli Young Band, Joe Ely, Stoney LaRue, Kyle Park, Cody Johnson, Randy Rogers, Wade Bowen, Sean McConnell, Josh Abbott Band, Deryl Dodd, William Clark Green, Sam Riggs and the Night People, Jason Boland & the Stragglers, Ray Wylie Hubbard and Reckless Kelly.
Larry Joe Taylor’s 26th Annual Texas Music Festival
Dates and Times
- April 21st through April 26th, 2013.
- Gates open at 10am
- Entertainment from 11am – Midnight daily
Melody Mountain Ranch, 1290 County Road 707 Stephenville, TX 76401
Purchase Tickets online.
- One day pass $20.00 general admission in advance
- One day pass $27.00 at the gate price
- Two day pass $41.00 general admission in advance
- Two day pass $49.00 at the gate price
- Three day pass $53.00 general admission in advance
- Three day pass $62.00 at the gate price
- Four day pass $64.00 general admission in advance
- Four day pass $75.00 at the gate price
- Five day pass $86.00 general admission in advance
- Five day pass $105.00 at the gate price
- Five day reserved seat on West stage with backstage pass $495.00
- Four day reserved seat on West stage with backstage pass $495.00
Sponsorships and bulk tickets available by calling LJT Music Festival offices at (254) 968-8505. Camping sites available early. Four and Five day tickets are subject to availability. The final lineup will be announced March 2nd. For the entire lineup visit Larry Joe Taylor’s website. This year, campers can move in on Monday, April 21st something that’s never been done before.
As for the Chili Cook-off all the registration information can be found online as well. This year the Chili Cook-off benefits the Morgan Mill First Responders and Rescue and the Oak Dale Volunteer Fire Department. C.A.S.I. Rules will apply and trophies for the top 10 Chili’s and top 3 Showmanship’s will be awarded. Cooks Meeting starts at 9:00 AM Saturday,(registration begins at 8:00 AM on location).