Free Veterans Day Meals in Abilene – November 11th, 2014
First off, we’d like to thank all veterans and active duty military for their service to our country.
As a sign of ‘thanks’, many restaurants in the Abilene area offer free (or discounted) meals for veterans and active military on Veterans Day, Tuesday, November 11th.
Just remember, most of these places (if not all) will require your military ID or another form of identification as proof of service.
- Chili’s – One free meal from special menu
- Denny’s – Get a free build your own Grand Slam from 5:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Olive Garden – Veterans can choose a free entree from a special menu. All these entrees come with freshly baked garlic breadsticks and choice of unlimited soup or salad.
- Outback Steakhouse – One free Bloomin’ Onion and a beverage for all active military and veterans. Outback Steakhouse is also giving out a military discount of 15% off the total check November 12 to December 31, 2013.
- Red Lobster – Free appetizer for veterans and active military (runs 11/10-11/13).
- Starbucks – Free tall brewed coffee for all active military, veterans, and their spouses.
- Texas Roadhouse – Free lunch for all veterans and active military, 11am-2pm. Free entrees include your choice of of 10 entrees, including a 6-ounce sirloin and two made-from-scratch sides plus a choice of any Coca-Cola product, sweet tea/ice tea or coffee during lunch.
- Little Caesar’s – Free order of crazy bread for veterans and active military.
- Cotton Patch -Veterans and active duty military can get a free full size chicken fried steak or chicken fried chicken.
- Red Robin – Veterans and active duty military get a free Red’s Tavern Double burger and Bottomless Steak Fries.