Sunday night marked the return of ‘The Killing,’ AMC’s twisty mystery series that had viewers all abuzz over the question, “Who killed Rosie Larsen?” Had is the operative word here, as last season’s finale was met with a torrent of negative buzz after the creators failed to provide an answer to the mystery they had been teasing all season.
Now that the show is back, fans and critics are divided over whether or not the show can earn back the trust of viewers. Will they stick around to see the resolution of the grim “Who killed Rosie Larsen?” mystery, or will they jump ship for more wholesome programming like, say, ‘GCB’? Here are some things the folks behind ‘The Killing’ could do to win back viewers.
1. Add dragons. Lots of dragons.
2. Move the show from rainy, gloomy Seattle to beautiful Cabo San Lucas.
3. Replace Det. Linden’s sullen teenage son with ‘Mad Men’s’ Jessica Paré.
4. In a surprise twist, Rosie Larsen’s killer is revealed to be America’s sweetheart Betty White.
5. Keep up with other TV shows by using a fake curse word in the title. Our suggestions: “S–t People on ‘The Killing’ Say” or “Who Killed that B– Rosie Larsen?”
6. Bring in Cee-lo Green to teach stars Joel Kinnaman and Mireille Enos how to lay down a tasty funk jam
7. In another shocking twist, the killer is revealed to be the entire cast of Oxygen’s ‘Brooklyn 11223‘
8. Ditch the drab rain ponchos and trench coats for the flashy outfits from ‘The Hunger Games‘
9. In yet another surprise twist, mayoral candidate Darren Richmond (Billy Campbell) is revealed to be the high-flying superhero The Rocketeer.
10. Provide a satisfying conclusion to the mystery that they promised to wrap up last season. Failing that, dragons.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to Classic Country 1280 KSLI
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://1280ksli.com using your Facebook account.