Kristen Stewart Is Hollywood’s Highest-Paid Actress
Those of us who’ve grown tired of seeing Kristen Stewart‘s mopey mug on the big screen seem to be in the minority. In fact, the 22-year-old star of the ‘Twilight‘ franchise is apparently so popular with the masses that she’s just topped Forbes list of Hollywood’s highest-paid actresses.
Taking into account upfront pay, profit participation, residuals, endorsements and advertising work, Stewart raked in $34.5 million in the past year — a half-million more than runner-up Cameron Diaz. Sandra Bullock and Angelina Jolie came in third and fourth, with Stewart’s ‘Snow White and the Huntsman‘ costar Charlize Theron rounding out the five highest female earners in Tinseltown.
Many of the names on the top 10 were repeats from last year (albeit in a different order), with the only change being the addition of ‘Bridesmaids’ scribe and actress Kristen Wiig. Missing from the new list? Reese Witherspoon, who’s apparently been too busy being a new wife and expectant mother to bother working much.
Here’s the entire top 10, along with how much each lady made:
1. Kristen Stewart – $34.5 million
2. Cameron Diaz – $34 million
3. Sandra Bullock – $25 million
4. Angelina Jolie – $20 million
5. Charlize Theron – $18 million
6. Julia Roberts – $16 million
7. Sarah Jessica Parker – $15 million
8. Meryl Streep – $12 million
9. Kristen Wiig – $12 million
10. Jennifer Aniston – $11 million