Party With Larry Joe Taylor at his 2016 Texas Music Festival
Get ready to party hard with Larry Joe Taylor and others at his Melody Mountain Ranch near Stephenville, Texas. The annual Texas Music Festival is best described by the artists that play it in the above video.
Here’s a look at who is coming this year: Gary P. Nunn, Kevin Fowler, Ray Wylie Hubbard, Cory Morrow, Randy Rogers Band, Roger Creager, Casey Donahew Band, Deryl Dodd, Turnpike Troubadours, Cooder Graw, Jason Boland & the Stragglers, Cody Canada, Brandon Rhyder, Zane Williams, Mike Ryan, Dolly Shine, Josh Abbott Band, Randy Brown, Chara Corn, Mark McKinney and many more.
Larry Joe Taylor’s Texas Music Festival
Dates and Times
- April 18th – 23rd, 2016.
- Gates 10am daily
- Entertainment 11am – Midnight daily
Melody Mountain Ranch, 1290 County Road 707 Stephenville, TX 76401
Purchase Tickets online.
- One day pass $20.00 in advance
- One day pass $27.00 at the gate
- Five day pass $86.00 in advance (less than 400 remain)
- Five day reserved seat on West stage with backstage pass $495.00
- Call LJT Music Festival offices at (254) 968-8505.
- Camping sites available early
- Campers move in Monday, April 18th, 2016
- For the entire lineup visit Larry Joe Taylor’s website
- Chili Cook-off registration can be done online. C.A.S.I. Rules apply