March of Dimes ‘March for Babies’ Walk Coming to Abilene May 16th
The Abilene March of Dimes 'March For Babies' is an annual event whose goal is to raise money and awareness, and improve the health of babies.The event will be taking place on Saturday, May 16th at Red Bud Park.The March For Babies is more than just a walk; It's a celebration of our community's fundraising efforts. This year's goal is $315,000.00.
- March of Dimes Annual "March for Babies"
Date & Time:
- Saturday, May 16th
- Registration at 9:00am
- Walk at 10:00am
- Red Bud Park
- 3125 S. 32nd St.
- Abilene, TX 79605
- Free to join a team, or start a team of your own
- Set your own fundraising goals
- Click here to register a new team or join an existing team
- Call (325) 672-0566 for more details or questions