KSLI is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
You can now listen to us on Alexa-enabled devices, including the Amazon Echo, Amazon Echo Dot, and Amazon Echo Show.
Listening to us on your device is easy:
- Download the Alexa app on your mobile device
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for KSLI. Tap on the station logo.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the KSLI skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play KSLI.”
- It's that easy!
If you don't currently have an Alexa-enabled device, don't worry, you won't have to shell out a ton of money. I bought the Amazon Echo Dot (picture above) for about $45.