5th Annual Outlaws & Legends Music Fest Coming to Abilene March 27-28, 2015
The 2015 Outlaws & Legends Music Fest promises to be the biggest and the best in the annual event’s 5-year history. The two day festival will bring some of the best artists in country music to Abilene.
Outlaws & Legends is coming March 27-28, 2015 at the Back Porch of Texas, and will benefit the Ben Richey Boys Ranch. Advance general admission tickets are under $50, and are good for the entire festival weekend.
- Charlie Daniels Band
- Dean Dillon
- Mark Powell & Lariat
- Ray Wylie Hubbard
- Gary P. Nunn
- Jamie Richards
- Max Stalling
- Wade Bowen
- Charlie Robison
- Jason Eady
- Jerrod Medulla
- Thom Shepherd
More artists will be announced soon!
March 27-28, 2015
- 3-Day RV Parking – $75.78
- 4-Day RV Parking – $129.90
- VIP All Access Ticket – $386.88
- Tailgate Party Pass – $572.90
- Music Row Tailgate Pass – $989.25
- Advanced General Admission – $48.71
- Early Bird Special – $37.89 (thru Dec.31, 2014)
- Buy online: eventbrite.com
The 5th Annual Outlaws & Legends Music Fest will benefit Ben Richey Boys Ranch.