Red Dirt Music Legend Randy Rogers Returns to Abilene
Randy Rogers is returning to Abilene and will be rocking the walls at Amnesia (formerly the Lucky Mule) on Saturday, March 11th. Randy’s latest song ‘Tequila Eyes’ from the ‘Nothing Shines Like A Neon’ album has charted and is currently on Billboard’s Country Top 50 and climbing the charts.
The video above features the song ‘San Antone’ and the one below is ‘Tequila Eyes’ both are from his ‘Nothing Shines Like A Neon’ album.
Catch these songs and all his others live Saturday, March 11th, at Amnesia, 1850 South Clack.
- Randy Rogers Acoustic Live
Date and Time
- Saturday, March 11th, 2017
- 7 PM doors open
- 9 PM show time
- 1850 South Clack, Abilene Texas
- $15 pre-show
- $18 day of show
- Available at Amnesia (1850 South Clack) or Encore Music (4201 North 1st Street, Suite F)
- This is a 18 & up only show
- This is a Randy Rogers only “acoustic” show
- Brought to you by Ambient Heating & Cooling