The Silver Spur Gun & Blade Show Returns to Abilene
Get that rifle or shotgun you’ve been wanting and just in time for spring hunting season. The Silver Spur Gun and Blade Show is where you’ll find guns, knives, gold and silver coins and beautiful jewelry.
This show is held at the Taylor Country Expo Center’s Display Building. For two days vendors will display and trade their arms. Make plans to attend.
The Shows promoter Kim Sansom says “I love the Abilene show, because West Texans are very friendly and the best part is, we are at maximum capacity with all tables sold out.”
- Taylor County Expo Center Display Building
- 1700 HWY 36 Abilene Texas
Dates & Times
- Saturday, February, 25th, 2017
- Sunday, February 26th, 2017
- 9am – 5pm Saturday
- 10am – 4pm Sunday
- $6.00 adults
- $10 two day pass
- under 12 free
- 2 for 1 admission the first hour of both days
- $1.00 off for active military or NRA members with I.D.
- Several non-profits including NRA, TSRAssoc. and others will be present