The Silver Spur Gun & Knife Makers Show Comes to Abilene
Get that rifle or shotgun you've been wanting and just in time for spring season. The Silver Spur Gun and Blade Show is where you'll find guns, knives, gold and silver coins and beautiful jewelry.
However, this Year the Texas Knifemakers Guild will partner with Silver Spur Trade Shows. The Guild has knife makers from around the Lone Star State bringing their amazing creations to Abilene.
This show will will feature a special; area where these craftsmen will set up. This show will be in the Taylor County Coliseum. For two days vendors of all kinds will display their goods. Make plans to attend.
The Shows promoter Kim Sansom says "I love the Abilene show, because West Texans are very friendly and the best part is, we plan to be at maximum capacity with nearly all tables sold out."
- Taylor County Coliseum
- 1700 HWY 36 Abilene Texas
Dates & Times
- Saturday, February, 24th, 2018
- Sunday, February 25th, 2018
- 9am - 5pm Saturday
- 10am - 4pm Sunday
- $6.00 adults
- $10 two day pass
- under 12 free
- 2 for 1 admission the first hour of both days
- $1.00 off for active military or NRA members with I.D.
- Several non-profits including NRA, TSRAssoc. and others will be present