Smiles For Life 5K to Benefit Children’s Miracle Network and Other Children’s Charities
Southwest Dental Care of Abilene is once again hosting the Smiles for Life 5K to benefit children’s charities including our local CMN at Hendrick Children’s Hospital. The event will be open to all ages this Saturday, June 6th.
Smiles for Life provides dental needs for children all around the world. Part of the funds will benefit this organization and the other part will be donated to our local Children’s Miracle Network to help children with health complications right here in Abilene.
Smiles for Life 5K benefiting CMN and the Smiles for Life Foundation
Date & Time:
- Saturday, June 6th
- 7 am Registration
- 7:40 Jazzercise warm-up
- 7:55 Announcements
- 8 am Run starts
- 8:45 Awards
- 9:15 Pie throwing fundraising results/winning team gets a pie in the face!!
- Nelson Park (near the Zoo)
- 2070 Zoo Lane
- Abilene, Texas 79602
- $25 (18 & over)
- $15 (17 & under)
- Age Divisions: 10 & under, 11-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & Over
- Register online at racedayeventservices.com or on site day of event
- Get more info at Smiles for Life 5K Facebook
- Stillwater BBQ will be selling breakfast burritos, there will be shaved ice truck and a bounce house/obstacle course/slide for the kids