Smiles For Life 5K ‘Mustache Dash’ to Benefit Children’s Miracle Network
Southwest Dental Care of Abilene is once again hosting the Smiles for Life 'Mustache Dash' 5K to benefit children's charities including our local CMN at Hendrick Children's Hospital. The event will be open to all ages this Saturday, June 17th.
Smiles for Life provides dental needs for children all around the world. Part of the funds will benefit this organization and the other part will be donated to our local Children's Miracle Network to help children with health complications right here in Abilene.
- Smiles for Life 'Mustache Dash' 5K benefiting CMN and the Smiles for Life Foundation
Date & Time:
- Saturday, June 17th
- 7 am Registration
- 8 am Run starts
- Nelson Park (near the Zoo)
- 2070 Zoo Lane
- Abilene, Texas 79602
- $25 (18 & over)
- $15 (17 & under)
- Age Divisions: 10 & under, 11-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & Over
- Register online at racedayeventservices.com or on site day of event
- Get more info at Smiles for Life 5K Facebook