Boogie Down to the Tejas Brothers at the Firehouse in Abilene
The Tejas Brothers came together by happenstance, a sort of jam sessions. After about three songs, the guys looked at each other and thought “we need to form a band”. Not to mention they had also developed a following of fans.
Today they are what I describe as a mix of Tex-Mex, country and Texas country. Dave Perez is the master on the squeeze box and will keep you dancing all night long.
In the video above, Dave explains how they came about the song “Boogie Woogie Mamacita”. Don’t miss this fun and awesome show Friday night, November 10th, at the Firehouse Bar & Grill.
Get your tickets early and reserved a table today.
- The Tejas Brothers Live
Date & Time
- Friday, November 10th, 2017
- Doors at 7:00 PM
- $10 for 21 and up
- $15 for 18 to 20
- $60 VIP table for 4
- Happy Hour is 7 pm-9 pm
- Sponsored by: The Whitten Inn-University, Free Ride Motorcycles, 1st Choice Motors, My Mechanic of Abilene, Coco Palms Tanning and Smoothies
- Kitchen serving until 10 pm
- Motorcycle parking in back
- This is an 18 and up show
- Call 325-268-4399 to reserve a VIP table