The Special Touch Salon to Give ‘Haircuts for Baylee’
Four year old Baylee Meyer recently lost her battle of neuroblastoma due to complications and a 6 day fundraiser 'Haircuts for Baylee' will be held September 26-October. A portion of the proceeds will help the family with finances.
Kelsey Wenske is the owner of The Special Touch Salon, she along with other stylists, will donate 50% of the proceeds from haircuts those days to the family.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
- Haircuts for Baylee Fundraiser
Date & Time:
- September 26th - October 1st
- 9am - 5pm
- 4150 Southwest Dr. #145
- A nail tech will also be doing manicures and pedicures for the event
- 50% of proceeds will go to Meyer family
- Donation jar available with 100% of money going to Meyer family
- Call for appointment at (325) 691-1067