The Top 5 Songs From the Summer of 1997
In the summer of 1997 there was one song that dominated the airwaves, by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. The song "It's Your Love" was nominated for a Grammy twice and won single, song, video and vocal event of the year at the ACM's.
"It's Your Love" stayed at No.1 for six weeks, and has become a wedding favorite. 1997 also had other amazing songs like it.
Check out the top 5 songs from the summer of 1997
Tim McGraw and Faith Hill - It's Your Love
George Strait - Carrying Your Love With Me
Clay Walker - Rumor Has It
Kenny Chesney - She's Got it All
Shania Twain - Love Gets Me Every Time
Here are some interesting cost of living facts from 1997
- What do you remember from 1997
- Average Cost of new house $124,100.00
- Interest Rates Federal Reserve 8.50%
- Average Income per year $37,006.00
- Average cost of new car $16,900.00
- Dow Jones Industrial Average 7908
- Cost of a gallon of Gas $1.22
- Average Monthly Rent $576.00
- A Pound of Hamburger $1.38
- Inflation Rate USA 2.34 %
- Loaf of Bread $1.17
- Movie Ticket $4.59
What do you remember from 1997?