‘Tim McGraw and Friends’ Release From Curb Records Will Feature Singer’s 11 Best Duets
There’s been a new compilation CD put together by Curb Records, former label of Tim McGraw. Most likely to satisfy the court dispute that has been dragging on between Tim and Curb for what seems like an eternity, ‘Tim McGraw and Friends’ will feature 11 collaborations from the country superstar’s career that spans more than 2 decades.The 11-song album will be available exclusively at Walmart beginning January 22nd.
A duet with Colt Ford, titled ‘Twisted‘, has been announced as the single for the CD, but McGraw also teams up with Lionel Richie, Randy Travis, Tony Bennett and wife Faith Hill. Some of the 11 songs on the record were singles previously. ‘It’s Your Love’ with Hill was a No. 1 hit in 1997, and ‘Bring on the Rain’ was a No. 1 hit for Jo Dee Messina (featuring McGraw) in 2001. ‘Sail On’ (with Richie), ‘Twisted’ and many of the others also first appeared on the other singers’ albums.
The hurried timing of ‘Tim McGraw and Friends’ is interesting. This new collection comes just two weeks before the highly anticipated February 5th release of McGraw’s first studio album on his new label, Big Machine Records. ‘Two Lanes of Freedom’ will feature ‘Truck Yeah’ and his current single, ‘One of Those Nights’, which resides in the Top 10 of the country music charts.
‘Tim McGraw and Friends’ Track Listing:
1. ”Sail On” (feat. Lionel Richie)
2. “Twisted” (feat. Colt Ford)
3. “Owe Them More Than That” (feat. Kenny Rogers)
4. “Me and Tennessee” (feat. Gwyneth Paltrow)
5. “Middle Age Crazy” (feat. Jerry Lee Lewis & Jon Brion)
6. “Can’t Hurt a Man” (feat. Randy Travis)
7. “Find Out Who Your Friends Are” (feat. Tracy Lawrence)
8. “Cold, Cold Heart” (feat. Tony Bennett)
9. “Milk Cow Blues” (feat. Ray Benson)
10. “Bring on the Rain” (feat. Jo Dee Messina)
11. “It’s Your Love” (feat. Faith Hill)