Parade, Rodeos & More Fun at the Western Heritage Classic May 11-14
Things get kicked off on Thursday May 11th with the parade downtown and continues throughout the weekend with the worlds largest bit and spur show, a chuck wagon cook-off, matched horse races, children's rodeo, cowboy poets and western artisans, ranch horse clinics, and trade shows. Be sure to also catch the Ranch Horse Association of America's National Finals during the weekend of events.
There are concerts to featuring great Texas music. This year you will find The Santa Fe Band performing Friday night and Jake Hooker and The Outsiders on Saturday night.
This is fun for the entire family so don't miss out. Make your plans now to include the Western Heritage Classic. Tickets on sale now.
- Western Heritage Classic
- Taylor County Expo Center
- 1700 Hwy 36
- (325) 677-4376
- May 11 - 14
- Grounds Pass--Friday $7/Saturday $10
- Rodeo--Friday $25/ Saturday $30
- Dance Tickets--Friday $5/ Saturday $10
- Chuck Wagon Meal--Saturday only--$15
- Children's Activities--$5 (register by May 4th to participate)
For more information please see the Western Heritage Classic website or call the Expo Center at 325-677-4376