Where to Get a Snow Cone in Abilene
The days are beginning to heat up and summer will be here before you know it. That means it’s time for snow cones and shaved ice! Here are a few locations to find the tasty, cold treats.
You see these little huts all over Abilene, just beckoning you to stop in for a nice refreshing treat. Those little snow cone stands are really hard to pass up too. They suck you in with their bold and bright colors and the promise of cooling you off with a sweetly flavored cup of shaved ice.
It’s just not summer if you don’t have a snow cone/shaved ice so here are a few locations around town where you can grab you one.
- EN 10th & Judge Ely near United Supermarket
- Judge Ely near Taco Bueno
- Ridgemont Dr. near Lowe’s
- S. Clack near Denny’s
- Sayles & S. 14th (across from McMurry)
- Barrow & S. 14th (near Rent-a-Center)
- Buffalo Gap Rd. (next to Walgreen’s)
- Mockingbird & N. 12th (by Little Ceasar’s)
- S. 27th & Barrow
- 1423 Sayles (Near Big Country Supply)
Know of any other locations? Comment them below.